Food: Where To Start
Looking to make some healthy changes food wise but don’t know where to start?
Especially if you’ve “dieted” multiple times before with little to no long term success
Try the following:
- Decrease obvious junk food
- Decrease processed foods
- Aim for foods high in protein (20-40 grams per meal)
- Aim for a veggie in most/every meal
- Don’t neglect exercise, especially weight training.
- Aim for 2-4x week. If you have some additional time, add 1-2 cardio sessions per week @ 15-30 minutes per session
Patterns and behaviors......
Do the above until it becomes almost automatic and occurs without much thought or effort.
Once that happens and you want to go further, let me know.